More Than Just a Name
The Orchestra name was given to this model in 1929 in an attempt to entice guitarists in dance orchestras to pick one up and take it to a gig. In more recent years, it has become a go-to instrument for finger pickers, due to its sensitive dynamic profile and subtle tonal properties. It provides a more carefully sculpted sound than a big bodied acoustic.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Laminated Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Black Plastic
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Advies nodig? Stuur een email naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar 0513-624128
- Harry de Vries
- Jeroen van Bockhooven