Heritage H-150, Black, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover neck and bridge, incl. hardcase
USA handmade in Kalamazoo Michigan
|Dit product is op voorraad|
The H-150 was conceived in Kalamazoo during the 1950s. The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure.
The H-150 comes with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. They provide a warm, thick tone and are wax potted that allows for minimal microphonic feedback. So whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, they are great and suitable for playing nearly every genre.All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Ebony
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: TKL
Advies nodig? Stuur een email naar: email@example.com of bel naar 0513-624128