Heritage H-535, Naturel, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Neck and Bridge incl. hardcase
USA handmade in Kalamazoo Michigan
|Dit product is op voorraad|
The semi-hollow H-535 features two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers that provide authentic tones that harken back to the late 1950s. The solid center block and laminated figured maple construction help control any unwanted feedback issues. This timeless guitar is the perfect companion for everything from Rock, to Jazz, to Blues, and beyond. The H-535 is made to be worked hard and played hard and many players will find this to be the only guitar they need.
The construction of this guitar allows for an unparalleled versatility that provides a great platform for any genre of music, making it a true workhorse.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL
Advies nodig? Stuur een email naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar 0513-624128
- Harry de Vries
- Jeroen van Bockhooven